Tag You’re It!
OK, I’ll admit it… I have the BIGGEST girl crush on Nicole from Relatable Red! She is just so relatable. Nicole tagged me to answer these 11 fun questions! You can check out her answers here. I love this tag game because it promotes women supporting women and female friendships! Yay feminism! Now I’m answering the 11 questions she came up with.
So how does the game work? I answer her 11 questions, I propose 11 new questions, and I nominate 11 other blogging babes to answer my 11 questions asked! Then the cycle repeats! It seems like a great way to get to know your blogger buds better and bring some fun back to the blog ?
1. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure food?
I’ve been gluten free for about four months now and I miss mac n’ cheese SO much! They do have rice-based mac n’ cheese but it’s just not the same! I’ll admit it… sometimes I’ll cheat for mac n’ cheese. Have you ever had Macorani Grill’s delicious gooeyness?!
2. Where do you get inspiration from for your blog and Instagram?
I wanted to create a blog that didn’t have one particular niche and was very relatable! I find inspiration from other awesome bloggers and friends. I’m thankful to have so many people in my life who support me and want to see me succeed. I have friends who love to get hands on with The Carly Collective from brainstorming ideas and taking pictures, to going to events with me. My friends inspire me and I want The Collective’s readers/followers to feel welcomed and included.
3. What goals (personally or blog related) do you have for the rest of 2017?
Lots! Personally: I want to work on my health, save more $$$, and create positivity. Blog related: I’d love to gain more of an audience, collaborate with some cool people, start my own business, etc. I never stop aiming for more!
4. What is one song you know absolutely every word to?
Ignition Remix by R.Kelly is my JAM.
5. What/where is something that makes you happiest?
Being with my family makes me the happiest. My parents still live in NJ, so when they do visit, I’m happy to have them safe and close by. And my dog. Kona has brought so much happiness into my life.
6. What is your favorite accessory/makeup product?
My favorite accessory would be my Kate Spade purse. I have always wanted one and am really proud I worked hard to earn it. My purse was a big girl purchase!
7. How did you start blogging, and has your main focus changed direction?
I actually started VLOGGING back in 2008 and reached thousands of subscribers on youtube. My message is still the same -to promote positivity, self-love, and creativity. However, my blog is much less focused on me and my stories. Rather, YOU and helping improve and inspire YOU.
8. Favorite sappy rom-com?
When Harry Met Sally.
9. What are your tips for time managing your life & a blog?
It sure can be hectic! It’s all about learning to balance. But when something is important to you… you will carve out time for it and work diligently to succeed. Also, believe in yourself.
10. Top 3 places on your travel bucket list?
Ever since the plane incident, I’ve been disappointed that I’ve been less excited to travel. I’m scared to fly now. However, I dream of seeing Ireland, Greece, and Paris.
11. Your mantra you live by (believe me, I don’t really have one either…lol, but it could be as easy as something you try to remember every day!
Considering que sera, sera is tattooed on my foot… I would pick that! Que sera, sera means whatever will be, will be. My nana and I used to dance to the song by Dorris Day in her kitchen.
- Are you more of a dog or cat person?
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Summer or Winter?
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
- When and why did you start blogging?
- Besides blogging, what are some of your other favorite things to do?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your Starbucks order?
- How do you come up with ideas for blog posts?
- What is the last book you read?
- What beauty product can you not leave the house without?
Jasmine from Jasmine Maria
Alexis from A Blissful Haven
Kara from Fit Chick Nextdoor
Jenny from Breakfast At Lilys
Greta from Greta Hollar
Jameka from Got The Travel Bug Too
Safy from Burly And Puff
Lindsay from Welcome To Raleighwood
Erica from Coming Up Roses
Holly from Make Today A Holly Day
Sami from The Classic Brunette
Make sure to check out all these wonderful ladies and read some of their posts! I cannot wait to hear all their answers ?
I’d love to learn a little more about my readers too. Choose one of my eleven questions and comment your answer below!